Each competitor will receive points based on their finishing place which will go towards the final tally at the end of the year. There will be many opportunities for ‘bonus points’ to be won though out the 6 competitions to ensure a level playing field for each age group.
Each competition will be a different course and format eg. Ninja V Ninja where you will race against an opponent on the same obstacles where the winner will be determined by who gets furthest. At the completion of each event the points will be added to the leader board which will be available to view online.
In November, we will host a final event where the ‘Ultimate Ninja’ boy and girl will be crowned! We have cash prizes for the overall winners and lots of exciting prizes along the way. Book your spot asap to ensure a place in the competition and stay up to date with all competition news via Facebook and Instagram!
These competitions are open to Ninja kids Australia wide, ages 4-16.
- The overall prize will increase to include a free membership as well as the money prize
- Each competition will feature two additional awards: Junior Performance of the Day (4-10 year olds) and Senior Performance of the Day (11-16 year olds)
- 20th May 2018 [BOOKED OUT]
- 1st July 2018 [BOOKED OUT]
- 5th August 2018 [BOOKED OUT]
- 16th September 2018 [BOOKED OUT]
- 14th October 2018 [BOOKED OUT]
- 18th November 2018 [BOOKED OUT]
- 17th March 2019 [COMPLETED]
- 28th April 2019 [COMPLETED]
- 16th June 2019 [COMPLETED]
- 21st July 2019 [COMPLETED]
- 25th August 2019
- 22nd September 2019
- 20th October 2019
- 24th November 2019