The Fighting Lyons Taekwondo program starts at the early age of 4 years old with our Little Cubs Taekwondo classes, all the way up to black belt.
Shaped by the late dual Olympic athlete Paul Lyons, our Taekwondo program teaches the true martial art of Taekwondo through discipline and respect while learning life skills through self-defence and sports Taekwondo.
Our program is grouped into the following ages:
- Little Cubs – 4 – 6 year olds
- Junior Lions – 7 – 18 year olds
Please note that during COVID-19:
- Memberships do not apply until 2021
- All classes must be booked in online
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser if possible
- Where possible, please drop your child off rather than attending the class as a spectator.
- Do not attend if you or anybody you know is symptomatic
- All participants will be temperature-checked